AON's Long-Term Care Homes bring a new tradition to long-term care,
combining home-like environments with flexible programs tailored to
individual needs. In contrast to the "institutional" feel that is
typical in Long Term Care, AON's LTC residences are comfortably
designed and decorated to feel like home, with unique features to
enhance our residents' quality of life.
Quality is Our Priority - Accreditation Canada - Learn More
We Focus on the Individual
At AON's Long-Term Care homes, we promote the maximum independence,
dignity and wellness of our residents. We tailor flexible,
personalized services to meet each individual's needs. Our many
programs and special features can help to maintain and enhance your
Our LTC Homes include "Centennial Place", located in the lovely
village of Millbrook, just minutes south of Peterborough, and our new
home "Moira Place" in the village of Tweed, a short distance north
of Belleville, Ontario.
The Way You Want to Live
The comfortable design and features of AON Long-Term Care Homes set
them apart and make them a great place to live. Our LTC residences
have many spacious private rooms with large windows, private en
suite bathrooms and other special features to promote an independent
lifestyle. Enjoy private courtyard gardens and walking areas, lovely
atriums and fireside lounges, and cozy courtyard cafés.
Our many lounge and "common" areas are comfortably designed and
decorated to feel like home and to give you and your family plenty
of places to sit and visit, to participate in our frequent
activities and community events, or to simply relax and enjoy some
Enjoy a delicious home-style meal with friends or family in our
comfortable, private dining areas and let our courteous staff attend
to your needs.
Look at our Nursing and Care Services section to find out more about our
nursing and personal care services, housekeeping and laundry,
nutrition and meal services and our activity programs.
Some highlights include:
- Bright, airy rooms and open spaces built to provide a
comfortable, home-like environment.
- Wellness services promoting an holistic balance of mind, body
- Friendly, highly skilled staff who understand the needs of
our residents and who view them as family.
- Attractive living areas which include private gardens and
walkways in a lovely village setting. All situated close to
- Family centred and inter-generational programs designed to
promote community involvement and well-being.
- Plenty of spacious private rooms with oversized windows, en
suite washrooms, and added features.
- Private dining areas for family get-togethers and a lovely
- Constructed both to AON's high standards for safety,
security, and design and to the exacting standards of the
Ministry of Health.
- Delicious home-style meals with flexible wake-up and
- A full range of complex health care and dementia care